1 week old!

Baby Max's first week has just flown by! He is such a good baby and we love him so much!

Here are just a few of the millions of photos we have taken this week.



Just an overview of Max's first week of life:

* We are all just infatuated with little Max! Especially Tucker... he has taken it upon himself to become Max's own personal bodyguard. He follows him EVERYWHERE. Pretty sure this is much better than him thinking baby Max is a new chew toy!
* Max is only a week old and I am already panicking! I do not want him to grow up! So far I'm pretty sure his arms and legs are the only things growing. :) but I have been desperate enough to even consider not feeding him! But don't worry, that idea was VERY short lived. He can be fairly persuasive when he gets hungry!
* Speaking of eating... Max loves to eat! He will eat his formula from any bottle at any temperature. He's not picky. You can tell when he's hungry when he starts eating his hands and that he needs to burp when he starts to squeak. :) But when he's not hungry he clamps his little lips together and there's no getting through them! He does get the hiccups almost every time he eats which he despises.
* Jason has become the worlds best daddy and now feeds, burps and changes diapers like a pro. In fact, even though I had to show Jason how to burp Max, he is now MUCH better at it than I am and is sometimes the only who can get him to burp! How does that work?
* Max is a pretty good little sleeper... most of the time! Sometimes our sweet little Max turns into a little monster. The good news is that this only happens at night while we are trying to sleep, so once morning comes he sleeps like a champ! How awesome is that!?! ha ha Really though most nights he sleeps really well!
* This kid is STRONG! He is already moving his head all over and is always lifting his head to make eye contact with you! He also likes to help hold his bottle and pacifier in his mouth.
* Max loves to stretch out! He absolutely hates to be swaddled and acts like you've put him in a straight jacket when you try. He's a funny little boy!
* He is EXTREMELY kissable.

Jason and I feel so blessed to have this little guy in our lives!
We think he is pretty incredible!

5 comments:

  1. He's adorable! I can't wait to meet him in person. We are SO EXCITED for you guys. (And he does look VERY kissable!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo incredibly happy for you guys I could cry! You guys so deserve this and I am so happy your miracle has finally arrived! Love you! You'll have to let me in on things a bit more often :). Miss ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats guys! He is so cute and I LOVE the name Max!
    I can't decide what I want more, a little Max or a little Tucker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy for you guys! I love the pics- he really is a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so awesome! I am so happy for you guys! He is beautiful. Enjoy the newborn stage!

    ReplyDelete